Pages

Monday, November 14, 2011

Dalhi Rose

In Daddy's Arms


This is Dalhi Rose. Dalhi is my new baby sister, four months old today!

She was born on July 14, weighing 5 pounds and 4 ounces.
Her first and middle names are:

Adalia Nona Rose

Pronounced ada-lee-uh, and meaning "God is my refuge".
Nona is after our Great-Grandmother, and Rose is after our Naney (Nona's daughter).

Dalhi & Levi
Levi (almost 4) loves being a big brother. And he is a wonderful one!

Some of us are calling her Dalhi, others prefer Leah (lee-uh), and Levi insists on "Wose".

She is an absolute joy, and we are so grateful to the Lord for blessing us with her!

Sweet Little Sleeper

"Behold, children are a heritage from the LORD, the fruit of the womb a reward. Like arrows in the hand of a warrior are the children of one’s youth. Blessed is the man who fills his quiver with them!"

Psalms 127:3


 


13 comments:

  1. She's such a little beauty...and these pictures are wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous pictures, Livvy! She's just as adorable in pictures as she is in real life! :)

    I always enjoy your photography. You're inspiring.

    Love,
    Mallory~

    ReplyDelete
  3. "AWWWWW!!!!!"

    I'm done. :)

    Well, not quite: please give the sweet little thing a hug from me!!!

    There. :)

    Miss y'all!!! <3

    Grace

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ohhhhhh, Olivia, she is *beeeautiful*!!! Definitely a Powers girl, for sure! What lovely images of her, too. Levi's not the little baby I remember, either-big boy!

    ~Madison♥

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a beautiful baby!! And her name is so lovely as well. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Livvy,

    She is so beautiful!
    Your family has been truely blessed to have another little one!

    Amazing pictures! :)

    In Christ,
    Savannah

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh Livvy!! She's so precious! <3 I want to hold her again now! Those are beautiful photos! You do such a great job :) Love y'all!

    Abby~

    ReplyDelete
  8. What an utterly beautiful baby girl! Thank you so much for sharing those precious pictures!

    ReplyDelete
  9. How beautiful.

    Such wonderful pictures ~ she is just lovely. And Levi is as precious as ever.

    Love to y'all!
    The Stricklens

    ReplyDelete
  10. hello dear, your blog is v beautiful and charming in my sight and especially your lil sis look so cute and angelic! thanks for sharing a little part of u..stay blessed..:)

    ReplyDelete
  11. What a precious blessing! She is such a little darling. =) I love your pictures, Livvy!

    Many blessings,
    Annie

    P.S. I don't know if I've ever commented here before, but I've been following your blog for a while. You (as well as a few other bloggers) inspired me to purchase the 50mm lens for my Canon xs, and I'm looking forward to experimenting with it! In fact, it comes in the mail tomorrow. =)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oh Livvy, little Dalhi Rose is just darling! I love small babies. ♥ And your photos capture her so well. :)

    Blessings,
    Elizabeth Rose

    ReplyDelete
  13. Love the pictures! Cute beyond words.

    ReplyDelete