Pages

Wednesday, December 7, 2011

Getting the Tree

Trees
A beautiful, cold day a few weeks ago found us at a little tree farm up on a mountain choosing our Christmas tree. It was hard considering our amount of choices, but soon after arriving we found this year's perfect tree.

Walking with Daddy
Daddy and Levi.

Cutting the Perfect Tree
Cutting the tree down.

Carrying it Up the Hill
Carrying it up the hill to the van.

Tie it Down Tight!
Gabriel assisted Dad with tying the tree to the van this year.

Watching
Levi watches Dad and Gabriel.

Adalia
Little Miss Bright-Eyes: Dalhi Rose





4 comments:

  1. your photography is so so pretty. it's so...enchanting, i guess. really earthy and genuine. beautiful post :))
    -jocee <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful, Livvy! Your photos make me feel as though I were actually there. :)

    Looks like you picked out the perfect tree...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Livvy! I L.O.V.E your art and music! I will have to add some of these songs to my playlist! (I think we have the same taste in music!) Just wanted to let you know that your blog has blessed and encouraged me today! We too got our tree just a little while ago! I have been greatly enjoying it! 'Tis so much fun picking the perfect tree!
    May the Lord bless you and draw you ever closer to Him!
    ~Love Your Sister in Christ,
    ~Miss Purity
    http://keepthyheartwithalldiligence.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, I just found your blog...It is so beautiful. Thank you for sharing.

    ReplyDelete