Pages

Wednesday, November 21, 2012

So Blessed


 
This week of Thanksgiving is a time to set aside and consider all the ways that the Lord has blessed us. For me, it is truly breathtaking to consider the things that God has given me, all the Providences that have graced my life.

The ways that He has protected my family and provided for us are astounding. I want to be always grateful for the incredible love He has shown me in His uncountable blessings. I do not want to find myself lamenting about what I don’t have or events that the Lord has allowed in my life to help me grow and mature. When I consider what a beautiful life I have with my precious family, dear friends and home, what is left to desire? Yet, even if I had none of these, I would still have so many reasons to thank Him, for He loved me first and has given me the greatest gift of all, a place at His table.

Enjoy your Thanksgiving as we come together as a nation to bless His Holy Name.


"Enter his gates with thanksgiving,
and his courts with praise!
Give thanks to him; bless his name!
 
For the Lord is good;
his steadfast love endures forever,
and his faithfulness to all generations.”
 
-Psalm 100:4-5
 ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Reposted from my contribution on Six Angles.
 
 P.S.This year I am extra thankful for photo gear in the form of a new camera. 
The Nikon D800 has become my new photography companion, and I am enjoying it immensely! 


5 comments:

  1. Hi!
    Just wanted to say thanks for sharing! You have a beautiful blog!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a beautiful picture of leaves. I love fall!

    Merry Christmas,
    Emma
    http://emmavogelsang.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a wonderful post, Livvy!
    Happy New Year to your family!
    Love,
    Markie

    ReplyDelete
  4. A Paz de Cristo!

    Vim conhecer seu blog e logo de cara gostei muito do post, sua forma simples de expor o assunto e ao mesmo tempo profundo, esclarecendo com muita propriedade o tema em questão.

    Espero no meu cantinho, por isso estou deixando o link para visita:
    http://frutodoespirito9.blogspot.com/
    Será uma honra tê-la como seguidora.

    PARABÉNS PELO BLOG!!!

    Em Cristo,

    ***Lucy***

    P.S. A pouco conheci o blog do irmão Araújo e as mensagens lá postadas são bem interessantes.
    http://discipulodecristo7.blogspot.com/
    Acesse e confira.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey Livvy
    I'm going to ask you a weird
    question. Could you try to post
    the pictures of Calloway Gardens
    on here because I don't have
    instagram. So please think about
    it I would love to see pictures
    from you.
    Love Alyssa Phillips

    ReplyDelete